gnucash-user Digest, Vol 72, Issue 6

Vaughn Grisham vaughngrisham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:26:18 EST 2009

Unfortunately, I don't think we have the option to export our journal entry
from our payroll service as a qif. I just looked at OpenOffice Spreadsheet,
and I don't see saving as a qif as an option either.

Someone sent me an e-mail suggesting java scripting, but we're not that tech
savvy.

Any idea on if/when csv importing my be resuscitated?

Message: 5