Change text on accounts created

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Mar 7 21:08:19 EST 2009

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009, Des Dougan wrote:
> On 7 Mar 2009, at 17:36, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> > On Sun, 8 Mar 2009, Des Dougan wrote:

> >> It's one of the options on the invoice - Open an invoice report,
> >> select Options, then the Text tab.
> >
> > thanks Des
> > It has to be done each invoice that way, so once upon a time I must
> > have
> > edited something in the background
> > LIz
>
> In the "style-sheet".scm file, perhaps?
>

> Des

The wording Thankyou etc appears in invoice.scm
but if i change it there it would show the same bank account on each invoice,
which isn't my desire

Put into a style sheet, where i could have a banner on the bottom which
included the info, and then use different style sheets for each entity and
their different bank accounts, would be a long term solution.