Force Run a Scheduled Transaction

Rafferty Uy rafferty.uy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 02:45:47 EDT 2009

Yeah, not sure how to do it properly yet... what I did before was to change
my system date to a previous date, schedule the transaction to today's real
date, then set my system date back to today's date.

It would be nice to add a "force run" feature...

Regards,

Rafferty D. Uy
Software Engineer @ ease solutions Pte. Ltd.
MBA Student @ National University of Singapore

"Being a CEO is like answering a call to bring the organization to a better
place than where you found it."
~ Ed Ludwig (CEO of Becton, Dickinson)