Windows display error

Trevor Farlow trevor.farlow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:36:10 EDT 2009

GnuCash 2.2.9 on Windows XP displays these thick lines between every
transaction when you open an account the first time in a given session.
The screen redraws without the lines once you click into a transaction.
However, because the redrawn transactions take up less space, there is
left behind an area at the bottom of the screen showing a couple of
transactions that *were* in that position a moment ago - meaning the
last two or three transactions are repeated.  This can be confusing for
the average user.

See this image for an example of the lines I described:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/MeleahR/gnucash_lines.jpg

Is there something I can do to stop this behavior?

Cheers,

Trevor