L. J. Kiest questions

L. J. Kiest info at anh3.com
Wed Mar 25 17:03:15 EDT 2009

Hello,
I devoted a couple of hours screwing with your website, trying to obtain
a copy of Gnucash.  Besides a bunch of techno talk, I didn't get anything.
What is badly needed is a can opener on your site which cuts thru the
verbage and downloads a working copy of Gnucash.
Assuming that your program sucessfully replaces Quicken, it is worth
$100 or more to my company.  *_Name your price!!!  It's worth a try._*
Inside the website is an indication that Gnucash can work with Linux.  I
am also trying to set up a business computer using Linux in place of
Windows.

Please be advised that I am a techno Luddite.  More features beyond
those essential for existence just clutter my mind.  My company takes my
full effort,
I don't have time to read manuals.  If intuitive doesn't get it, it's
worthless.  By the way, that applies to cell phones also.

I am a streetwise but untrained computer user for over 20 years-  it is
the base of my various businesses.  123 and Quicken 99 have been my
accounting combo.
Quicken is so rigid that I am always doing workarounds to get where I
need to be.  The newer Quickens are meant for a somebody with a lot of
time to waste.

L. J. Kiest
aNH3.Company
217-224-2424