Gnucash: command not found

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Sun Mar 29 12:35:36 EDT 2009

If the executable is not in the command execution path, you will need
to explicitly point to the folder it lives in.

I run a shell script to initiate GnuCash (on Leopard):

#!/bin/sh
#
# Run GnuCash
cd /Users/des/Documents/GnuCash
LC_MONETARY=en_CA /sw/bin/gnucash

This changes directory to the folder where I store the GnuCash data
file, then sets the environment variable so that GnuCash uses Canadian
dollars and runs the program itself. The last two commands are on the
same line so that the executable picks up the variable setting.

I have this script in my Documents folder and created a Dock icon to
run it from.

HTH,

Des