Installing Finance Quote

Shiva shivasidea at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 07:18:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have downlaoded GNU Cash from your site but could not install the finance quote.  The tutorial explains the procedure but I am not able to understand the same as it is too technical.

The tutorial says :-

Change to that directory, open a root shell and run the command “gnc-fq-update” (without the quotation marks). This will
launch a Perl CPAN update session that will go out onto the Internet and install
the Finance::Quote module on your system

Pls send me that above file so that I could use the price updates from the web.

Warm regards,
Shiva
India