Imported invoices and other problems...

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:23:40 EDT 2009

Keep in mind that the QIF format is almost completely undocumented. To
support importing of QIF invoices, we'd first have to know what that even
looks like. I've worked on GnuCash's QIF importer for over a year (two?) and
I've never seen a single example. My guess is that you will not find any
decent explanation of this anywhere. Even worse, I'd bet that invoices are
not really exported from Quicken with all the required information, making
it impossible to import what Quicken cannot export.
However, if you would like to provide a sample QIF file containing invoices,
that might be very helpful.

Cheers,
Charles