Imported invoices and other problems...

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:07:11 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been following this discussion with some interest. However, may I
point out that your mail client appears to be messing up the quoting and
it is making it difficult to follow your replies.

The first few times it happened, I thought it was some kind of a fluke.
But now it appears to be consistent and repetitive. Could you take a look.

Thanks.

ever having been read.