Imported invoices and other problems...

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Mon May 4 01:29:33 EDT 2009

defaria wrote:

> H.S. wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have been following this discussion with some interest. However, may I
>> point out that your mail client appears to be messing up the quoting and
>> it is making it difficult to follow your replies.
>>
>> The first few times it happened, I thought it was some kind of a fluke.
>> But now it appears to be consistent and repetitive. Could you take a look.
>
> Mail client? What mail client? I'm using http://www.nabble.com. AFAICT
> there's no email involved - well at least not on my end.

This is a mailing list, so I was assuming you were using a sane mail
client or a sane newsgroups reader (to read this list on gmane), or some
other sane mailing list application. Maybe I was mistaken. However, as
the other person posted, it appears to be reasonable over there at
nabble (whatever it is). Hence it appears the problem is upstream of the
keyboard.

> If the "mail" is getting messed up you'll need to speak to them.

Why? I can instead choose not to follow the thread. You are the one
using nabble. You are the one posting messages. You are the one trying
to give feedback and wanting something out of the developers here. So it
is only reasonable that you at least communicate according to the usual
accepted netiquette and make it easy for everyone to understand what you
are writing.

You wrote you own a business and also wrote about a customer always
being .... and so on an so forth. So I was assuming you would think with
similar reasoning and see that the confusingly quoted posts of yours are
not helping your cause, and that it is to your own benefit that you fix
the problem. Well, I tried to be helpful to you. You are not going to
come out as being a reasonable person by being in denial about your
quoting, btw.

Good luck. The discussion was interesting so far. But now it just full
of snappy noise.

ever having been read.