Does --add-price-quotes also get currencies ?

Geert Janssens info at kobaltwit.be
Thu May 7 15:14:21 EDT 2009

I didn't follow this thread from the beginning, but I noticed an issue with
crontab which I may be able to help you with. So here goes:

Did you know you can also have a crontab for an ordinary user ? Maybe that can
solve your problem already.

To install a crontab as an ordinary user, simply execute this command as that
user:
crontab -e
or you can also execute it as root like this:
crontab -e <username>

This will open an editor in which you can add your crontab entries and from
then on these entries will be run as that user. Perhaps like this your
environment is correct to get the proper price quotes.

Hope that helps,

Geert