GNUCASH 2.2.9 WINDOWS XP SP2 DEAD!

Arla fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 20:35:09 EDT 2009

Kim,

Couple of thoughts, I have had this happen too, however most of the time it
seems to be when I have firefox open and lots of tabs (of various types,
possibly including IE tabs) open, and GNUCash just seems to hang (I must
admit, I'm never patient enough to wait 15 minutes to see if starts).

Do you have anything else running when it's failing to run? Also, what
processes (of the GNUCash ones) are running, is it just the gnucash-bin.exe,
or do the gconfd-2 processes start as well?