GNUCASH 2.2.9 WINDOWS XP SP2 DEAD!

Kim_Wood kim.wood at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 8 01:49:26 EDT 2009

Windows Task Manager reports the following GNUCash processes running:

guncash-bin.exe     12,276 K memory usage
gconfd-2.exe           4,040 K
gconfd-2.exe           2,564 K

I have only started one instance of GNUCash - so not sure why two
gconfd-2.exe processes running?  No other applications running (ie: not
Firefox).  I also disabled the majority of startup processes, with no change
to GNUCash startup time.

Any ideas?

Kim