GNUCASH 2.2.9 WINDOWS XP SP2 DEAD!

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 16:19:45 EDT 2009

I am curious. You mentioned that the first time, Gnucash started up fine, but the next time, it took 15 minutes. What does the process tree look like that first time? I wonder if somehow the second gconf process is indicative of the problem.

Also, in the process list, what are the CPU use percentages?

David