Grand Total and Report Scroll bar missing

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Tue May 12 08:52:57 EDT 2009

I solved the problem.  I had an account listed as stock but in the
Security/currency it was listed as cash.  The account was supposed to be
a mutual fund and when I changed both inputs to be consistent the Grand
Total now shows.  I can sort of understand that.  What I don't
understand is that this change also fixed the format of the balance
sheet report so that the horizontal scroll bar appears and makes the
right columns readable.
Mike