How to print accounts list? Start Balance?

Steve Juniper snijuniper at comcast.net
Sat May 9 19:28:18 EDT 2009

I am trying to help set up GC for a small business in South America. I
use the 'Account Name' and 'Description' account columns for account
names in Spanish and English, respectively, to facilitate use by either
English or Spanish speakers. I would like to print the list of Accounts
so that users can refer to solid copy, but 'print' under 'file' is faint
and won't print and I the list won't simply copy so the whole thing can
be printed elsewhere. How can I print it?

Also, is there any way to insert starting balances with accounts already
set up, other than having a dummy source for the funds?

Windoze Vista