imported quicken 2007, strange large window behavior

Erik Felthauser efelthauser at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:05:03 EDT 2009

Ubuntu 9.04, latest updates.
GnuCash 2.2.6
quicken 2007 qif (from WinXP)

The window is too large for the screen and anywhere I click, the
window moves, showing the left half, then the right half of window
with another click.

No errors reported during qif import.

In the accounts page there is an unlabeled column that is very long,
which I believe is the cause. I can't adjust its width, and I can't
deselect the column from the column list because it doesn't appear in
the list. I tried making a new blank file, and it does not have this
problem, so it is an issue with the imported file.

Any idea how i can get rid of the column?