imported quicken 2007, strange large window behavior

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:33:27 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Erik Felthauser <efelthauser at gmail.com> wrote:
> The font is the default ubuntu. Not too large. Like I said, when I
> make a new, empty GNUCash file, I don't get this problem.

What happens when you click the Maximize button (second right button
at the top of the window, just to the left of the X close button)?

Also, I notice when you imported the Quicken data you didn't assign
the categories into the GnuCash account hierarchy. I don't know that
this is the problem, but I vaguely remember that it took me a couple
of attempts to get a Quicken import that I was happy with, and I
believe my most successful attempt was to start by letting GnuCash
create a standard set of accounts, and then when I imported I assigned
most of the imported categories to existing GnuCash ones, and created
new ones in the proper place in the existing hierarchy (underneath
Income, Expense, etc.).