Changing to new financial year

Jim Tippett jimtippett at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 19 18:23:28 EDT 2009

I am a new user of GnuCash.  Love it so far.

One question though.  How do I ¨roll over¨ the accounts to a new financial
year.  I am using version 2.2.6 on my desktop with Ubuntu 9.04.

Financial year here in Australia starts on 1st July and I have set start and
end dates accordingly in GnuCash preferences (accounting period).

If this question is covered in any help files or forums please point me in
the right direction.

Thanks,

Jim Tippett