How can I get 'current' to be the total of the 'current' balances of an account and all its subaccounts?

David Stibbe dstibbe at gmail.com
Fri May 22 02:16:53 EDT 2009

Odd, I hadn't noticed this before,  however, in the accounts overview:
the total column shows the total of an account including the total of
its sub-accounts; however, the column 'current'  only shows the
current balance of the current account and does *not* include the
current balance of its subaccounts.

How can I get the 'current' column to include the current amounts of
the sub-accounts?

Kind regards,
David