How can I get 'current' to be the total of the 'current' balances of an account and all its subaccounts?

David Stibbe dstibbe at gmail.com
Sat May 23 18:13:34 EDT 2009

All this is correct, I think, however, my problem is not with the lack
of definition of the columns.

I have the following definitions:
Total = total amount resulting after all transactions, including
future transactions, have been processed.
Current = total amount up to the current date.

My question is :
why is it that 'total' sums the amount of all subaccounts, while
'current' does not ?

With other words: how can I get 'current' to include the current
amounts of all subaccounts ?

kind regards,
David