keyboard accelerators / bindings for gnucash 2.0.1

0xToddG t.greenwoodgeer at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:04:25 EDT 2009

The essential tidbit from Calmar's second of two posts:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2006-December/msg00038.html
>>> Well I found it out. Shift-Left and Shift-Right

He was asking if there was a way to rebind this default behavior, and I
cannot find an answer to that in the thread.

On a related note, user rebinding of menu actions is fantastic...
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnucash/+bug/178225

1. enable rebinding
System->Preferences->Appearance->Interface, check box 'Enable editable menu
shortcut keys'

2. select a menu item in a GTK app like gnucash, and press a new key combo
to rebind it

-Todd