Karmic GC 2.3.7 build fails during "make"

rmisk aretae at magma.ca
Sun Nov 1 04:48:05 EST 2009

Thanks Sebastian but I think it is more that the file doesn't exist.  I did a
build on another computer, in a similar location, and it worked fine.  The
main difference between the two is that one Karmic is an upgrade from Jaunty
and the one I am having difficulty with is a clean install of Karmic (the
upgrade wouldn't work).