Spam:*****, Re: Howto Carry forward the balance.

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Mon Nov 2 18:07:00 EST 2009

> > 3) How can i edit the default account list, which generally comes
> at the
> > time of new account file creation. So that whenever i create new
> > chart of
> > accounts the list will contain my tailored accounts.

1.  Set up the chart of accounts as you want it.

2.  Before adding any transactions, save the books as something like "my
default accounts".

3. Next time you need to set up a book using those default accounts,
open "my default accounts" and save as "accounts set xx" (or whatever).

4.  From there on, you simply work with that new set of books.

Colin