transcation dates and clearing dates

James Raehl james at raehl.us
Mon Nov 2 07:04:01 EST 2009

I have uploaded my current working Windows 2.3.7 R18397 copy to
Rapidshare.com.  This includes the editable transaction date, which
borrows the entry date.  This copy has AQBANKING_WITH_QT=no set, thus
disabling AQBANKING which I don't use.  This version crashes in the
nightly build, but doesn't in my build.  It has the Accounts report
fixed with patch #2, so that doesn't crash.

This copy will be on Rapidshare for 90 days, after which it will be
automatically deleted.  Please do not report bugs against this copy.
Report them against the official nightly builds.

http://rapidshare.com/files/300422117/gnucash-2.3.7-svn-r18397M-setup.exe

Jim Raehl