Possible bug with Cash Flow Report

Anthony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Mon Nov 2 23:00:15 EST 2009

Hi All,

Ok, I know that 98% of reported bugs on any software is really user error,
or a user misconception on what a piece of software should do.  The
following may fall into the second category, but it looks like a bug to me.

Platform: Gnucash 2.2.9 on Ubuntu 9.10

Executive Summary:
Cash flow report (10/01/2008 - 9/30/2009) shows $707.46 in the
"Liabilities:Loan From Shareholder"
Balance Sheet (9/30/2009) Liabilities: Loan From Shareholder shows $0.00

I can go into gory detail if it would help, but perhaps there is an obvious
reason these two numbers do not sync up.

Thanks in advance,
-- Tony