Balance Sheet

glenn bergmann gnebergie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:15:59 EST 2009

Hi,  I am a relatively new user of gnucash.  Previously used Quicken.  I
like gnucash much better.

I have a question on the Balance Sheet.  All of the information is correct
except for the values of my mutual funds and stock investments.  The number
of shares is correct for each but the dollar value is wrong.  I have the
prices for the investments correct in the "Price Editor" program.  I have
used the "Refresh" function.

The "Investment Portfolio" shows the proper values for the investments.

What updates the value of my securities on the Balance Sheet?

Thanks for your assistance.   Glenn