Question about Linux.

Carpet Nailz carpetnailz at researchintegration.org
Thu Nov 19 19:32:57 EST 2009

There are books out there that answer these questions at every level.
The questions are too big to answer in a forum like this. Check your
library and bookstore and Amazon. The place to start might well be ones
with titles like _Moving to Linux_ or _Linux for Dummies_ (no
offense--I've got about a dozen "Dummies" books).

Hope you find your way to Linux. The water's fine.