Sorry to say Good-bye to GnuCash

Birger Baksaas birger at baksaas.no
Fri Nov 20 15:38:11 EST 2009

I have used GnuCash both on XP and Ubuntu for a year now. Do the
accounting for two small companies. Copy the GnuCash-files back and
forth between the machines. Ubuntu at home, XP when traveling. Never had
problems with the data files. Just a very few crashes. I am running the
stable versions with XML, though. (Just 512Mb RAM on XP. It runs ok
there, also).

Of course we cannot expect the same from a free, open source project as
from a paid-for and supported product. But, GnuCash is fun to use.

Birger Baksaas