Reconcile Freezes GnuCash in Vista

khslocum catcher at khslocum.com
Mon Nov 23 16:27:07 EST 2009

Stuart Mitchell wrote:

> In the meantime you might want to try something like
> http://www.compendiumdev.co.uk/forcedisplay/ to force the window to be
> visible.
>
> Stuart

Thanks Stuart.  I tried it but wasn't successful in getting GnuCash to not
lock up when calling for reconcile.  I did, however, solve an issue I was
having with Stickies which is a definite win.

There were three windows for GnuCash, but the only one which populated when
selected in forcedisplay was the starting/ending balance window which is the
point at which the freeze happens...

Thanks for the great tip.

Kyle