Aqbanking alternative

BPG bigskypa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 11:13:50 EST 2009

I can't get Aqbanking to download transactions into GC successfully.

I'm using DIscover card....which in the recent past I have been able to
download transactions into GC using Aqbanking setup.  (God only knows how I
got it to work properly).

I've set all of FIDs and Bank codes and Servers and Force SSL stuff.....but
for whatever reason I just can't reliably get AQ to download into GC.

Are there any tutorials online on how to do it?

I know I've asked this question before....the problem with AQ with GC is
that I want it to do what I tell it to do....and not have it argue with me.

Sometimes after an attempted download GC just closes.

Any ideas?