Aqbanking alternative

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 11:39:41 EST 2009

> I know I've asked this question before....the problem with
> AQ with GC is
> that I want it to do what I tell it to do....and not have
> it argue with me.

Sorry to say, but I don't use any of the "Download transactions from my bank" type stuff, personally I prefer to download QIF or OFX files and import them, that way I have the original that I imported and can prove what transactions were sent to me (I switched to this method really after Microsoft Money stopped allowing me to download transactions because I'd used it for more than 3 years, and just got used to doing my own downloads vs automatic downloads).

I may have a play with it and see if I can get it to work, can you provide the basics of what your doing (OS, versions of things etc etc)

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com