moving tabs

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz gnucash at numerixtechnology.de
Sat Oct 10 13:57:46 EDT 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:20:04 +1100
Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at hotkey.net.au> wrote:

>On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:09:16 am Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz wrote:
>> I usually have several tabs open. I often notice that the order of
>> tabs has changed without me having dragged them to new positions (at
>> least not consciously). Any ideas how this is happening?
>>

>I have never noticed this.

Another one that annoys me, and I have no idea how this happens either,
is: I duplicate a transaction using the context menu and it jumps to
the corresponding transaction in the other account. I have associated
Ctrl-J with Jump but am not aware of hitting the shortcut.

Both things happen so often (well, I live in Gnucash) but I have no
idea what keys I might be hitting in a hurry.

Gnucash does not have mouse gestures ?

--

Best Regards,
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz