FQ1.17 GBP Pounds instead of pences- Solved

rama mir ramamir23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 07:34:02 EDT 2009

From: ramamir23 at hotmail.co.uk
To: ramamir23 at hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: FQ1.17 GBP Pounds instead of  pences- Solved
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:19:17 +0000

Found the solution on the following: It required downloading base.pm & europe.pm (older version, perhaps patched). If I have time, will check the diff between FQ1.17's base.pm & euro.pm
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Problems-getting-quotes-for-funds-td16567083.html#a16566108

> From: ramamir23 at hotmail.co.uk
> To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
> Subject: FQ1.17 GBP Pounds instead of  pences
> Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:52:20 +0000
>

> Just started to use gnucash 2.9 in prepration of the MS Money end of
> life. Sevral years of UK Stock Data added and installed FQ1.17 whcih
> gets the prices (Thanks to Erik's work, great). The only problem is
> Yahoo_europe return prices in GBP pounds not in pences ( feels good to
> look at high values, alas...). Any chance someone could point me in the
> right direction. Thanks

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.