GNUCASH FOR PDAs??

John Rakestraw lists at johnrakestraw.com
Wed Oct 14 10:16:43 EDT 2009

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:29:29 -0400
Jerry <GBoor at comcast.net> wrote:

> Is there an option to use GnuCash on a PDA such as Palm Pilot and
> keep it in sync with the database on our home or office computers?

When I used a Palm, I used a program called PocketMoney:

http://www.catamount.com/PalmApps/PocketMoneyPalm.html

It's a pretty full system; I think many people use(d) it as a
stand-alone. But it exports qif files, which could then be imported
into Gnucash. I think the developer has recently spent more time on
iPhone apps, so I don't know the status of this program. But it worked
pretty well for me.

--
John Rakestraw