Where to start?

T & K tedathy at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 22 04:06:17 EDT 2009

Hi

Thanks for the information and advice

I tried  version 2.2.9 selecting the file ending exe from the list on the
SourceForge website but there was a compatibility problem. I could not open
an account in a new window unless I clicked on the window resize icon twice.

As an experiment I have removed the version 2.2.9 and tried an earlier
version. I have installed version 2.3.3  I have had to set it's
compatibility to "XP SP2" in the files property box and it appears to work
ok

Is there something else that is recommended I should do or trial?

All help is appreciated

Teka