Reconciliation Report & General Journal

Ross Simons rmsimons at chariot.net.au
Sat Oct 24 00:59:16 EDT 2009

A Bit more information!

1.The Bank Rec Report I am looking for is:

Balance of Ledger                 $15000

Less uncollected Cheques
                    1103            2000

Total	                             13000

Closing balance of Bank Statement  13000

Myob & Quicken have a report like this:

2. MYOB has a separate input form called a general journal. For things like
raising non cash transfers like Depreciation etc. does Gnucash have
something similar?

Ross Simons