Capital One Online banking changes

huval1 huval1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 24 10:55:11 EDT 2009

I found this link which has new information for Capital One Bank.  Can anyone
get it to work with this new information?

https://quicken.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/qu … mp;p_olh=0

Here is the line with Capital One info:

09964    09964    09964    Capital One Bank    http://www.capitalonebank.com
1-877-442-3764    https://onlinebanking.capitalone.com/ca … lment.aspx
ACTIVE    BANKING,PAYMENT,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT                   NOT_QBP    NA