Capital One Online banking changes

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 26 21:28:45 EDT 2009

On Oct 24, 2009, at 10:55 AM, huval1 wrote:

> I found this link which has new information for Capital One Bank.
> Can anyone
> get it to work with this new information?
>
> https://quicken.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/qu … mp;p_olh=0

the above link is missing important information

> Here is the line with Capital One info:
>
> 09964    09964    09964    Capital One Bank    http://www.capitalonebank.com
> 1-877-442-3764    https://onlinebanking.capitalone.com/ca … lment.aspx

so is this link

> ACTIVE    BANKING,PAYMENT,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT
> NOT_QBP    NA

Without the missing information above, there isn't much hope of
determining if it is possible to establish a direct connection. Even
if you provide the missing info, there will still be the question of
whether capital one is now using a challenge question after receiving
a password.