Vendor Invoice

rmisk aretae at magma.ca
Wed Oct 28 19:43:30 EDT 2009

Maybe I just don't understand how to use Gnucash (2.3.7) effectively,
but with respect to Vendor Invoices I would like to see;

1.  Option to pay-now via a credit card, for example, instead of having
to enter two transactions (Bill & Accounts Payable) then Process Payment
(Accounts Payable & Credit Card).  Essentially directly entering (Bill &
Credit Card) for example.

2.  Option to enter the tax, e.g. GST directly when entering the bill
instead of having to the use the pre-determined tax tables with fixed %
or $ values.

Regards,
  Roger