GnuCash Budget

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Sep 4 13:35:52 EDT 2009

Version 2.3.X are *unstable* and released for testing purposes only.  If you want to test with an unstable version, by all means, go ahead and test, but be aware that you could lose data.

If you want a stable version, you want 2.2.9, which is available on sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/)

Phil