import customer and vendor names from quickbooks to gnucash

Thomas Crutcher tsc716 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 17:39:13 EDT 2009

Hello! I am switching to gnucash and need to import my customer and vendor names and addresses nothing else into gnucash I have exported them easily enough from quickbooks 2006 in csv format. No luck importing it into gnucash so far after several attempts. The exported files have lots of columns with information I do not need.

What order or format does gnucash want to import these names and addresses with no balances or anything else?

Thanks,

Thomas