Finance::Quote problem

Erik Colson eco at ecocode.net
Sun Sep 6 18:56:28 EDT 2009

Hi Graeme,

On 04 Sep 2009, at 07:13, GN wrote:

> Hello Erik,
>
> Thank you very much for your assistance. I can now get my quotes.

cool !

> A very interesting response to the 'clean Finance::Quote' command.
> See following;
>
> cpan[4]> clean Finance::Quote
> Running clean for module 'Finance::Quote'
> Running make clean
> Distribution seems to have never been unzipped/untarred, nothing done
> cpan[5]>
>
> As cpan said it installed Finance::Quote I am totally at a loss to
> explain this.

tons of possible reasons for this, but I expect I was correct with the
PERL5LIB stuff. Somehow F::Q got installed in a dir that perl doesn't
check. Maybe you installed F::Q from another user account ?
Well, I'll stop guessing at this as the most important is that the
problem is solved.

> Anyway, Thank you again for all your help. I am much wiser now :-)

you're very welcome ;)

--
erik