GNUCASH Mac OS X Intel 2.2.9.2 DMG

Donald Mitchell dlmitchell71 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:36:15 EDT 2009

I downloaded the 2.2.9.1 Intel DMG file earlier this week and the install works fine and I was able to run the software.  I downloaded the 2.2.9.2 Intel DMG file when it came out this week and the install appears to run fine but the software will not run because of a missing setup file.  I don't know the exact error message.  I then re-installed 2.2.9.1 and GNUCASH is now working on my MAC.

I noticed that the 2.2.9.1 DMG file was around 107 MB but the 2.2.9.2 file is only 49 MB.  Could this have something to do with the 2.2.9.2 version not working?

Thanks,

Donald

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.  Try it now.