GNUCASH Mac OS X Intel 2.2.9.2 DMG

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Sep 10 11:02:33 EDT 2009

On Sep 10, 2009, at 5:36 AM, Donald Mitchell wrote:

> I downloaded the 2.2.9.1 Intel DMG file earlier this week and the
> install works fine and I was able to run the software.  I downloaded
> the 2.2.9.2 Intel DMG file when it came out this week and the
> install appears to run fine but the software will not run because of
> a missing setup file.  I don't know the exact error message.  I then
> re-installed 2.2.9.1 and GNUCASH is now working on my MAC.
>
> I noticed that the 2.2.9.1 DMG file was around 107 MB but the
> 2.2.9.2 file is only 49 MB.  Could this have something to do with
> the 2.2.9.2 version not working?

No. The only differences between 2.2.9.1 and 2.2.9.2 are that .2 was
built with debugging disabled to make for a smaller download and that
I screwed up and pulled in some files with bad paths in them. I'll
have a corrected 2.2.9.2 up on Sourceforge later today, but if you've
already got 2.2.9.1 running there's no reason to change to 2.2.9.2

Regards,
John Ralls