Is it possible to use a different numeric format than current locale on windows?

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Thu Sep 10 14:05:21 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Pavol Mravec <palo at ksp.sk> wrote:
> Yes, I changed only the numeric format setting (decimal separator,
> etc.) and left the rest as is. It worked as expected: it changed the
> settings for all applications.

Yes, all applications would use the settings, as the settings are not
application-specific. However, these changes should only be effective
for your username. Other users (who log in with their own usernames)
should still see their own settings (unless you are an Administrator,
and thus have changed the settings system-wide).

I think. :-) Never had to do that before.