making column width stick

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Fri Sep 18 18:48:56 EDT 2009

--On September 18, 2009 4:35:58 PM -0600 "D. R. Evans"
<doc.evans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Derek Atkins said the following at 09/17/2009 08:15 AM :
>

>> Or you can try to use gconf-editor.
>
> OK, so I've installed gconf-editor, and see the registry-like tree.
> But I don't see any name under the gnucash branch that would
> obviously be related to the column widths. What's the entry called
> that I should be trying to adjust?
>
>   Doc

Look under /apps/gnucash/window/pages/register.  The other page types
are siblings of this one.  At least I think that's where these entries
are.  They exist there on my machine, but I haven't verified that
Gnucash actually uses them.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6