making column width stick

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 22:09:53 EDT 2009

Mike Alexander said the following at 09/18/2009 04:48 PM :

> Look under /apps/gnucash/window/pages/register.  The other page types
> are siblings of this one.  At least I think that's where these entries
> are.  They exist there on my machine, but I haven't verified that
> Gnucash actually uses them.

Yeah, I'd seen those, but none of the entries seem to relate to the names
of the columns...

Ah!! It seems like they use *different* names... they are credit_width and
debit_width instead of withdrawal_width and deposit_width.

And yes, gnucash does use them.

I still have no idea why any of this was necessary and the values aren't
being saved properly, but at least now I can make the changes manually.

Thanks muchly.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR