Gnucash 2.3.5

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Mon Sep 21 03:36:00 EDT 2009

Many hanks for the response.  As I said, I wasn't complaining, but I did
genuinely wonder if maybe I'd been sending things to the wrong place.  I
don't think there's any great rush for me to permanently move on from
2.2.9, so for the moment I'll stick there.  However, it would be helpful,
when the time comes, if you could mention when these various
report-related things have been looked at, as I really *can't* move on
until they are.  (Mind, one of them - the printing problem - is so
disabling that I suspect I will not be alone in this!)

Colin