libgncmod-engine.dll was not found

Clifton Liles c.liles at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 19:55:32 EDT 2009

Hi All
Well the ibgncmod-engine.dll error seems to have been a false lead.  I
did try reinstalling over the old code and got the same results.  It
brings up the splash page and quits, no message.
I finally renamed the old directory to gnucash2, created a new gnucash
and copied the install code to the new one.  I then installed it and it
works.  I guess there was a bad file in there that did not get cleared
or over copied by the install?.
May be this will help someone else.
Cliff

mailto: c.liles at comcast.net
Clifton R. Liles    "Software to the Stars"
Pearland, TX 77581   c.liles at ieee.org  lilescr at acm.org
- Speaking for myself!  Standard disclaimer applies. -
This address may *not* be used for unsolicited mailings.

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft products.